The Carolina Mammography Data System (CMDS) is CMR’s custom radiology information software for data capture, reporting, tracking, and monitoring breast imaging procedures.
- Helps facilities meet MQSA reporting requirements and the breast density notification law*
- Facilitates tracking and follow-up of positive assessments and outstanding patients
- Generates letters for patient reminders, mammography reports, and pathology reports
- Creates reports for mammography quality control and medical outcomes audit
*CMDS is designed to be consistent with MQSA reporting requirements and the breast density law; however, each facility is responsible for ensuring its own compliance with such requirements, as applicable.
CMR deployed a major upgrade to CMDS in spring/summer 2015.
The upgrade features:
- Expanded options for easy navigation
- Color-coded tags for tracking of outstanding patients
- Capability to capture advanced imaging procedures such as MRI and tomosynthesis
- Streamlined data entry for follow-up of BI-RADS 4/5
- Redesigned pathology outcomes
Practices that participate in CMR will be offered the opportunity to acquire CMDS. CMR provides on-site installation and training as well as technical support.
If you are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.